Mass media means technology that is intended to reach a mass audience. It is the primary means of communication used to reach the vast majority of the general public. The most common platforms for mass media are newspapers, magazines, radio, television, and the Internet.
- Top News Directly from Reuters
- Business News
- Financial News
- World News
Ideal for everyone to stay up-to-date in the world and financial Market!
Global Live News
- 24/7 Broadcast
- Famous TV News Station in the world
- breaking international news Headlines
- international money news
Ideal for traders who trade the news and long term traders!
- Real-time Economic Calendar
- Updated when new data is released.
- See the immediate market impact
- Financial events from all over the world
Ideal for all types of traders especially traders who trade the News!